Tech for Non-Tech Founders
Tech for Non-Tech Founders has sold out
- Brunswick East, VIC
421 Lygon Street, Brunswick East, VIC 3057
As a founder, you are your business’s most valuable asset.
Tech is just a piece of the puzzle to help you get where you want to be.
The Tech for Non-Tech Founders program is a proud Sam Hemphill (Meeum) and PathHunting collaboration designed to support creatives, makers, entrepreneurs and founders without a tech background to make the most of tech in their business.
In a friendly, welcoming and inclusive environment you will be supported to learn and grow your digital and technical fluency.
What will be covered in Tech for Non-Tech Founders?
This program acknowledges the crucial importance of tech knowledge for all founders, regardless of product or service.
Yet, so many founders can feel locked out of its benefits or intimidated by the whole concept.
We will cover theory and practice and share how to best get set-up, improve your tech, empower yourself, engage with tech professionals and remove barriers to growth.
Subject areas include:
- Popping the tech mystique – covering all the buzzwords and acronyms and where they fit.
- Prototype, design, deliver and repeat – design tools, creation tools, digital creation deep dives.
- Customers, markets and user experience – acquisition tools, tracking, analytics and growth.
- Get social – no more platform overwhelm, play to your strengths.
The value of this program
- Learn the jargon and put it in its place.
- Know how to articulate your vision or idea and the best digital tool to get you there.
- Demystify the things that can be a roadblock.
- Hold your own when speaking to people in tech.
- Know if and why to partner or share equity.
And so much more…
Who will love Tech for Non-Tech Founders?
Startups, creatives, makers, artists, musicians, entrepreneurs and founders without a tech background who want to make the most of tech in their business.
From idea stage and beyond (in-market, ready to scale, seeking investment).
Anyone who has felt a little intimidated by tech and wants a friendly and empowering pathway into learning more.
Apply for the Tech for Non-Tech Founders masterclass
To apply to be accepted to the first round of Tech for Non-Tech Founders, please fill out this application form.
Be assured, there are no wrong answers.
We need to know who will gain the most from these workshops. We have every intention of running this program again, so we fully intend that everyone who applies will get the opportunity to attend at some stage.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 15th March. Successful applicants will be notified by Wednesday 20 March.