Thanks very much for selecting Meeum as your Business Recovery and Resilience Mentors through the Victorian Chamber of Commerce program.
We’re looking forward to hearing more about your business.
To book your first session, scroll down to your preferred mentor and select a date and time that suit you.
All sessions will be via Zoom or over the phone – meeting links will be sent when you book your first meeting.
Please get in touch if you have any questions at all – looking forward to chatting with you soon,
Sam and Elyse
Work with Sam Hemphill
Sam’s is a passionate voice in the subject of digital upskill, User Experience design, tech-fluency and empowering entrepreneurs, whether they be in the big cities or further afield and regardless of what their technical skillset or business might be.
Sam offers mentoring and advice in:
- Going digital with your business – Digital skills & upskilling
- Digital marketing strategy across social media, email marketing and more
- SEO (including Technical SEO) to help your business get found on Google
- Content strategy
- User Experience design
- Accessible and inclusive web design
- Social media strategy for business
Work with Elyse Maberley
Elyse Maberley is an experienced business leader who has founded and exited her own companies, helped others build thriving businesses and nurtured the development and wellbeing of the people within them.
Elyse offers mentoring and advice in:
- Decision making and strategic planning
- Culture and leadership
- Change management
- Capacity planning and strategy
- Co-founders and partnerships
- Collaborations and revenue streams
- Scoping, pricing and grant applications
- Resilience and wellbeing