Here are some of the templates we mentioned in the workshop:
Customer Journey templates
- Neilson Norman customer journey template
- Hubspot customer journey template (Google Doc)
- Conceptboard customer journey template
- Neilson Norman example – Emotional Eric
- Wikipedia page about Consumer Behaviour showing multiple touch points in journey
- The Design of Everyday Things by Don Norman
- Don’t Make Me Think by Steve Krug
- Just Enough Research by Erika Hall
- User Experience Revolution by Paul Boag
Free business mentoring for Victorian businesses
The Business Resilience program is a government funded initiative designed to assist Victorian small businesses suffering the impacts of the COVID-19 crisis. Support includes free access to mentoring with Sam and/or Elyse from Meeum.
That means you can book in a FREE mentoring session with either of us and chat about the challenges or opportunities for your business during COVID-19.
We can even chat about how you and your business could implement what we've chatted about in this article!
You can claim 8 hours of mentoring (4 x 2hr sessions) for free if you:
- Are a Victorian For-Profit Business (including sole traders & partnerships)
- Hold an active ABN
- Have under 20 Employees