$550.00 (inc GST)
I offer mentoring in:
- Culture & leadership
- Capacity planning & strategy
- Co-founders & partnerships
Examples of mentoring discussions with me include learning to adapt and thrive in business, consulting best practices, leading your team for efficiency, and contractor and supplier engagement.
How Elyse Maberley can work with you and your business
Elyse Maberley is an experienced business leader who has founded and exited her own companies, helped others build thriving businesses and nurtured the development and wellbeing of the people within them.
Elyse has a reputation for growing businesses, mentoring founders and teams, and enabling big ideas to be delivered rapidly with a high degree of quality and creativity.
Prior to Meeum, Elyse founded culture and behaviour change consultancy Interchange and played a leading role in growing human-centred design consultancy Symplicit to be acquired for over $14M.
She is an ardent advocate for diverse and inclusive workplace cultures and committed in her responsibility to drive for more diversity in the tech and business world.
Elyse offers mentoring and advice in:
- Decision making and strategic planning
- Culture and leadership
- Change management
- Capacity planning and strategy
- Co-founders and partnerships
- Collaborations and revenue streams
- Scoping, pricing and grant applications
- Resilience and wellbeing
Examples of mentoring discussions with Elyse include explorations of business models and partnerships, learning to adapt and thrive in business, consulting best practices, determining the right growth strategy for your business, re-aligning yourself in business and boosting confidence and wellbeing.
Answers to some Frequently Asked Questions
- Sessions are 90 minutes in duration.
- You will receive a written report within 48 hours of your session with our key discussion points and recommendations.
- All sessions will be via Zoom – meeting links will be sent when you book your first meeting.
- You can time the sessions however you wish (pending availability) – we work with clients who like to chat weekly and others who prefer a monthly or quarterly check-in, or sometimes something more ad-hoc – it’s totally up to you.
- Sessions can be recorded if you wish.
- Payment is via credit card or PayPal at the time of booking through our booking calendar. If you would prefer to be invoiced and pay via bank transfer, please let us know.
If you have any other questions at all, please get in touch.
Book business mentoring with Elyse Maberley
If you’d like to discuss your business mentoring requirements before booking, please email Elyse at firstname.lastname@example.org.