Free mentoring for Victorian businesses
The Business Resilience program is federally funded to assist Victorian small businesses suffering the impacts of the COVID-19 crisis.
Support includes free access to virtual mentoring, online workshops, and resources.
That means you can book in a FREE mentoring session with Elyse Maberley and/or Sam Hemphill and chat about the challenges or opportunities for your business during COVID-19.
You can claim 4 hours of mentoring with either (or both) of us for free if you:
- Are a Victorian For-Profit Business (including sole traders & partnerships)
- Hold an active ABN
- Have under 20 Employees
Chat with Sam
Sam offers mentoring and advice on
- Digital skills & upskilling
- Digital marketing and SEO
- Social media for business
- Business creation and strategy
- Accessible and inclusive web design
Examples of mentoring discussions with Sam include upskilling in the digital arena, using SEO to reach new customers, creating accessible and inclusive designs for your new venture, and social media strategy and marketing.
Chat with Elyse
Elyse offers mentoring and advice on
- Culture & leadership
- Capacity planning & strategy
- Co-founders & partnerships
Examples of mentoring discussions with Elyse include learning to adapt and thrive in business, consulting best practice, leading your team for efficiency, and contractor and supplier engagement.