How Meeum can help you and your business
When you book your sessions, you have the opportunity to chat with Sam Hemphill and/or Elyse Maberley.
Chat with Sam Hemphill
Sam offers mentoring and advice on
- Digital skills & upskilling
- Digital marketing and SEO
- Social media for business
- Business creation and strategy
- Accessible and inclusive web design
Examples of mentoring discussions with Sam include upskilling in the digital arena, using SEO to reach new customers, creating accessible and inclusive designs for your new venture, and social media strategy and marketing.
Chat with Elyse Maberley
Elyse offers mentoring and advice on
- Culture & leadership
- Capacity planning
- Decision making and strategic planning
- Co-founders & partnerships
Examples of mentoring discussions with Elyse include learning to adapt and thrive in business, consulting best practices, leading your team for efficiency, and contractor and supplier engagement.
Answers to some Frequently Asked Questions
- Sessions are 90 minutes in duration.
- You will receive a written report within 48 hours of your session with our key discussion points and recommendations.
- All sessions will be via Zoom – meeting links will be sent when you book your first meeting.
- You can time the sessions however you wish (pending availability) – we work with clients who like to chat weekly and others who prefer a monthly or quarterly check-in, or sometimes something more ad-hoc – it’s totally up to you.
- Sessions can be recorded if you wish.
- Payment is via credit card or PayPal at the time of booking through our booking calendar. If you would prefer to be invoiced and pay via bank transfer, please let us know.
If you have any other questions at all, please get in touch.
Showing all 2 results
Business resilience mentoring and consulting with Elyse Maberley$550.00 (inc GST) Read more about Business resilience mentoring and consulting with Elyse Maberley
Digital business mentoring and consulting with Sam Hemphill$550.00 (inc GST) Read more about Digital business mentoring and consulting with Sam Hemphill