$550.00 (inc GST)
Sam offers mentoring and advice in:
- Going digital with your business – Digital skills & upskilling
- Digital marketing and SEO (including Technical SEO)
- Content strategy
- Social media for business
- Accessible and inclusive web design
- User Experience design
How Sam Hemphill can work with you and your business
Sam’s is a passionate voice in the subject of digital upskill, User Experience design, tech-fluency and empowering entrepreneurs, whether they be in the big cities or further afield and regardless of what their technical skillset or business might be.
As well as creating great digital experiences for some seriously big (and fantastic little) companies, Sam has fought the good fight for years when it comes to making the complex easily understood and promoting harmony across technical and design teams.
Examples of mentoring discussions with Sam include auditing your website for success, planning and implementing an organic SEO strategy, social and digital media best practice, content strategy to enhance business web & SEO presence.
Answers to some Frequently Asked Questions
- Sessions are 90 minutes in duration.
- You will receive a written report within 48 hours of your session with our key discussion points and recommendations.
- All sessions will be via Zoom – meeting links will be sent when you book your first meeting.
- You can time the sessions however you wish (pending availability) – we work with clients who like to chat weekly and others who prefer a monthly or quarterly check-in, or sometimes something more ad-hoc – it’s totally up to you.
- Sessions can be recorded if you wish.
- Payment is via credit card at the time of booking through our booking calendar. If you would prefer to be invoiced and pay by direct debit or PayPal, please let us know.
If you have any questions at all, please get in touch.
Book business mentoring with Sam Hemphill
If you’d like to discuss your business mentoring requirements before booking, please email Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org.