How Sam Hemphill can work with you and your business
Sam’s is a passionate voice in the subject of digital upskill, User Experience design, tech-fluency and empowering entrepreneurs, whether they be in the big cities or further afield and regardless of what their technical skillset or business might be.
As well as creating great digital experiences for some seriously big (and fantastic little) companies, Sam has fought the good fight for years when it comes to making the complex easily understood and promoting harmony across technical and design teams.
Sam offers mentoring and advice in:
- Going digital with your business – Digital skills & upskilling
- Digital marketing and SEO (including Technical SEO)
- Content strategy
- Social media for business
- Accessible and inclusive web design
- User Experience design
Examples of mentoring discussions with Sam include auditing your website for success, planning and implementing an organic SEO strategy, social and digital media best practice, content strategy to enhance business web & SEO presence.
Answers to some Frequently Asked Questions
- All sessions will be via Zoom – meeting links will be sent when you book your first meeting
- You can time the sessions however you wish (pending availability) – we work with some clients who like to chat weekly and others who likely having a monthly check-in, or sometimes longer – it’s up to you
- You can book 1 or 2 hour sessions. If you are booking your initial consultation, please book for one hour
- You will receive a written report within 48 hours of each session with our key recommendations
- Sessions can be recorded if you wish
If you have any questions at all, please get in touch.