Meeum’s custom SEO training is a guided workshop that takes you through your website, showing opportunities for improvement in all facets of SEO, including content, site structure and performance.
The session will put your business on track to getting your website noticed by Google, Yahoo and Bing, and increasing search engine rankings, and ultimately, sales.
Our custom SEO audit and training session will give you and your team:
- A customised SEO audit to see where you’re at, and where you could be
- Techniques and best practice suggestions for improving your Search Engine Optimisation
- An introduction to foundational skills and concepts, around On Page, Off Page, and Technical SEO
- The opportunity to learn new skills and apply SEO techniques in a guided 1:1 session with Meeum.
- Understand and research what your customers are searching for
- Learn how to optimise your content for greater user experience and excellent SEO
- Learn techniques for getting high-quality links to your website
- Learn technical aspects of your site that your competitors probably don’t know about
The SEO audit process
Prior to our session with you, we will spend considerable time exploring your site, undertaking an SEO audit and developing a list of short, medium and long-term strategies.
The audit will look at content, code, structure as well as backlinks and other SEO facets.
The hands-on SEO workshop session
During our hands-on session, we’ll take you through the report in detail as well as demonstrate techniques and answer questions.
We allow up to three hours for these sessions.
We’ll guide you to through the easy ‘low hanging fruit’ opportunities, as well as point you in the right direction if there are some more difficult solutions requiring wider skill sets.
Whether you are ready to tackle your own SEO or want to hire someone to help – this customised workshop will give you and your team the confidence to do either.
Why do business owners need to understand SEO?
SEO knowledge is SEO power.
SEO agencies can charge thousands of dollars per month for managed services. While many of them are certainly worth it, you need to know what you’re paying for.
Don’t feel bamboozled by terms and jargon when engaging an agency. By the end of this seminar, you’ll know what all the lingo means so you can understand what you’re paying for. Or, even better, you’ll jump in and do most, if not all of it yourself.
Having a website is only the beginning of the digital landscape puzzle. While it may have taken a lot of money and time for you to create your website, it’s not much good if no one can find it.
This is where SEO comes in.
Once your business has its SEO sorted, your website will become one of your biggest sales tools, and be a huge part of your ongoing online marketing.
What sort of businesses will benefit from a custom SEO audit and workshop?
Startups, entrepreneurs and small business owners who need to generate more traffic to their site, as well as those that are not converting traffic into leads or sales will benefit greatly from this package.
If you’re a digital marketer with multiple clients, then our SEO online workshop if probably more what you’re after. Likewise, if you’re curious about SEO but don’t have a specific website to work on, then our three-hour SEO webinar will be a more cost-effective and suitable path.
What’s included in the “How to do your own SEO” package?
- Up to 10 attendees are permitted (your choice – bring your team or keep it as a 1-on-1)
- Online workshops will be held over Zoom (you’ll receive a meeting invite with URL as soon as you confirm your booking)
- All attendees will have lifetime access to the recording of the workshop
- All attendees will receive a free copy of our SEO for Australian Small Business eBook (valued at $19)
- All attendees will also gain access to our private Meeum Alumni Facebook group, full of people just like you – asking and answering questions around SEO, digital marketing, coding, design and business
- All prices include GST.
How does Meeum’s online learning work?
- Check out the calendar below and select a time and date that works for you
- Answer the questions in the
- Submit your payment information
- You’ll receive a confirmation and meeting URL in your email
- Log in at the time of the workshop!