The Business recovery and resilience mentoring program is funded by the Victorian Government and delivered through the Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
It is running to help Victorian small businesses navigate their way through COVID-19 and beyond.
As trusted authorities in our field, you can claim up to 4 sessions of free mentoring with Meeum.
There is no cost to you.
Eligibility for free mentoring sessions
You can claim up to 4 sessions of mentoring with Meeum for free if you:
- Are a Victorian business (including sole traders & partnerships)
- Hold an active ABN
- Have under 20 Employees
How Meeum can help you and your business
When you book your sessions, you have the opportunity to chat with Sam Hemphill and/or Elyse Maberley.
How Elyse Maberley can work with you and your business
Elyse Maberley is an experienced business leader who has founded and exited her own companies, helped others build thriving businesses and nurtured the development and wellbeing of the people within them.
Elyse has a reputation for growing businesses, mentoring founders and teams, and enabling big ideas to be delivered rapidly with a high degree of quality and creativity.
Prior to Meeum, Elyse founded culture and behaviour change consultancy Interchange and played a leading role in growing human-centred design consultancy Symplicit to be acquired for over $14M.
She is an ardent advocate for diverse and inclusive workplace cultures and is committed to her responsibility to drive for more diversity in the tech and business world.
Elyse offers mentoring and advice in:
- Decision making and strategic planning
- Culture and leadership
- Change management
- Capacity planning and strategy
- Co-founders and partnerships
- Collaborations and revenue streams
- Scoping, pricing and grant applications
- Resilience and wellbeing
Examples of mentoring discussions with Elyse include explorations of business models and partnerships, learning to adapt and thrive in business, consulting best practices, determining the right growth strategy for your business, re-aligning yourself in business and boosting confidence and wellbeing.
How Sam Hemphill can work with you and your business
Sam’s is a passionate voice in the subject of digital upskill, User Experience design, tech-fluency and empowering entrepreneurs, whether they be in the big cities or further afield and regardless of what their technical skillset or business might be.
As well as creating great digital experiences for some seriously big (and fantastic little) companies, Sam has fought the good fight for years when it comes to making the complex easily understood and promoting harmony across technical and design teams.
Sam offers mentoring and advice in:
- Going digital with your business – Digital skills & upskilling
- Digital marketing and SEO (including Technical SEO)
- Content strategy
- Social media for business
- Accessible and inclusive web design
- User Experience design
Examples of mentoring discussions with Sam include auditing your website for success, planning and implementing an organic SEO strategy, social and digital media best practices, and content strategy to enhance business web & SEO presence.
Answers the Frequently Asked Questions
- All sessions will be via Zoom or over the phone – meeting links will be sent when you book your first meeting
- The are 4 sessions available to you – you can book with Elyse or Sam for each session
- You can time the sessions however you wish – we’ve worked with some clients who have utilised all 4 sessions in the space of a fortnight and others who have spaced them over a number of months – it’s up to you (pending availability)
- We are generally booked a few weeks in advance, so the sooner you apply, the sooner we can chat!
- You will receive a written report within 72 hours of each session with our key recommendations
- All sessions must be used by 31 October 2022.
- Applications close 31 August 2022
If you have any questions at all about this, and other mentoring we have on offer, please get in touch.